Video Streaming Solutions
Store, deliver and display your content over any type of network
Smartlabs at a glance
Smartlabs is the leading provider of service delivery platforms for multi-channel interactive digital video content and a designer and manufacturer of award-winning, feature rich set-top boxes
and Pay TV operators around the globe
Migration made simple
With Smartlabs switching from a legacy TV system to a full turnkey, interactive Streaming Video solution is very simple and resource-saving.
Smartlabs team has deep and proven expertise in migrating RF cable / IPTV / OTT operators over to our powerful and robust Streaming Video solution, offering greater flexibility and profits.
• Hassle-free migration ensures business continuity
• State-of-the-Art Android and Linux STBs mean higher definition viewing
• Advanced content delivery and monitoring enables improved subscriber service
• Enhanced Streaming video service features deliver upscaled user experience
• Seamless migration of data and legacy STBs to a new TV service platform
• Over 1 million customers successfully migrated within our upgrade projects
What to consider when migrating a multi-screen service - read our unique customer case about migration of existing Linux STBs to the Android TV Operator Tier platform
Beautiful Apps and UIs
Streaming Apps are a core of any video streaming service. Depending on how your showcase looks, you may attract more subscribers of different ages and cultures or not, get more content purchases or less, grow a trust in your service or lose it.
Smartlabs is specialized and has a vast experience in application development for streaming services in all corners of the world with many different requirements and supported platforms! We can offer you well-designed and reliable streaming applications for different Smart TV brands, STBs, PCs, and mobile.
Experienced professional team
• 15 years of expertise in the development of applications for streaming services
• Dedicated teams of UI design and development experts, integration engineers, and Q&A
• Dozens of successful deployments in North America, Europe, and LATAM
All screens you may need
• Variety of Smart TV Platforms: Android, Samsung, LG, Hisense (VIDAA), Whale OS
• Mobile devices iOS and Android (phone and tablet)
• Streaming devices (Amazon Fire, Roku, various types of Linux STBs)
The Smartlabs SmartMEDIA Transcoder provides transcoding of live input streams to multi-profile adaptive bitrate streams, DASH or HLS, for OTT delivery
Runs on the most common transcoding hardware Intel QSV and NVIDIA NVENC. Reuse the existing hardware or opt for a new one: a wide range of supported Intel CPUs and NVIDIA GPUs.
Native integration with Intel and NVIDIA decoding/encoding API ensures higher stability and lower resource utilization.
Advanced algorithms help to avoid the desynchronization of target streams and tracks, which often happens within ffmpeg-based solutions.
Transcoder service can be shared between multiple Conveyor services and vice versa. You can build an optimal configuration to save on both CAPEX and OPEX.
High fault tolerance and easy scalability by design.
Simple settings management and channel distribution between transcoding servers thanks to web-based GUI.