- Enable detailed logging for SmartTUBE 5 Server and SmartTUBE 5 Cache Server components by running the queries
http://<server address>:<port>/sdpapi/admin/logging?level=debug and http://<cache server address>:<port>/api/admin/logging?level=debug, respectively.
Note. To disable detailed logging, send level=error in these queries.
- Make sure that the address of the server to which the application must connect is correct. Check that the server is available.
- Run the application:
- scan the log for errors; make sure that queries are sent to the server
and analyze responses of the NGINX proxy server
- Check that no errors are associated with the queries and that responses are not delayed:
- from NGINX proxy server to SmartTUBE 5 Cache Server
- from SmartTUBE 5 Cache Server to SmartTUBE Server
- from NGINX proxy server to SmartTUBE Server
- Based on the information above, highlight the issues, for example:
- slow query processing
- the server returns an error
- the server returns incorrect data
- the client application does not wait for a response from the server
If these steps do not solve your problem, send the problem description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our specialists will try to help you.
Technical support is only guaranteed for customers who have a commercial license.