How we can help you: exploring the key features of Smartlabs' solutions and services
Starting out as a platform provider, Smartlabs has evolved significantly over the course of 15 years, developing and enhancing its suite of products and services into a top-notch, end-to-end, interactive, multi-screen TV solution. Let's explore the main features of Smartlabs' core solutions and services, including SmartTUBE, SmartMEDIA, streaming apps development, and Set-Top Boxes.
SmartTUBE is a server-side IPTV/OTT solution that enables operators to provide seamless and personalized TV services across multiple screens. Discover the three hidden gems of SmartTUBE:
- Scalable architecture. SmartTUBE's architecture allows operators to easily adapt and grow their TV service as their subscriber base expands. The platform can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud, providing operators with the flexibility to choose the deployment model that best suits their needs.
- Secure content delivery. SmartTUBE offers a robust content protection system that includes advanced digital rights management (DRM) and encryption features.
- Analytics capabilities. With detailed insights into user engagement, content consumption, and device usage, operators can make informed decisions about how to improve their services and retain subscribers.
SmartMEDIA is the system for seamless content delivery in managed IPTV and OTT networks, where the server records, stores, and delivers audio and video content on-demand, providing an unrivaled viewing experience to subscribers. Here are three features you may not know about SmartMEDIA:
- Cutting-edge transcoder. Powerful solution that allows operators to convert video into different formats and resolutions, making it easier to deliver high-quality content across a variety of devices.
- Flexible Ad Insertion. Agile solution, enabling highly accurate ad targeting and placement to drive video content monetization success.
- Support of Low Latency Streaming protocol. This feature minimizes media delivery latency, providing near real-time video streaming with high-quality content playback starting before full encoding on the server side.
Smartlabs' streaming application development service boasts of vast experience in developing streaming applications for different platforms worldwide. Whether it's for Smart TVs, mobile devices, or STBs, your applications would be reliable and expertly designed and cater to your varying requirements.
- Cross-platform compatibility. The Smartlabs team, with 15 years of development experience, is capable of creating applications for a range of devices including Smart TVs, mobile devices, and STBs.
- Certified integration with Widevine. Being a certified partner for 10 years, Smartlabs has experience in implementing secure content delivery systems that comply with every requirement.
- Backend support is done. Smartlabs provides reliable backend support for the development of streaming apps, backed by years of experience working with various platforms including Huawei and Nangu.
Set Top Boxes
Smartlabs provides Set Top Boxes (STBs) that deliver high-performance interactive TV experiences to subscribers worldwide. These STBs come in various models and configurations, including hybrid models that support both IPTV and DVB broadcast services.
- 4K/UHD resolution support. Smartlabs' STBs support 4K/UHD resolution, providing a superior viewing experience to subscribers. This feature allows viewers to enjoy high-quality content with rich and vivid colors, detailed picture quality, and crisp audio.
- Voice control. This feature allows users to search for content, change channels, and perform other functions using voice commands.
- Custom design option. Our design team partners with clients from conceptualization to the delivery of the tailor-made product.
If you're interested in learning more about Smartlabs' products and services, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Our team is always available to answer any questions you may have and to help you find the right solution for your needs.
We are SmartLabs, one of the largest companies in the IPTV/OTT market and we are excited to connect with you.
Amazon Fire TV and Roku: new screens added to t...
May. 31, 2023
Migration to Android: take the plunge or play i...
May. 08, 2023
The New Smartlabs and Red Bee Media Partnership...
Mar. 22, 2023
Straight to the point: do you really need Cloud...
Dec. 06, 2022
Smartlabs product feature updates for 4Q22
Nov. 30, 2022