At IBC 2018 SmartLabs Will Present Its Latest Solutions and UHD STBs.
Interactive TV subscribers demand a rich choice of high-quality content and services. True high-quality delivery is not the easiest thing for an operator to achieve, particularly when subscribers wish to view content on their TV screens, smartphones and personal computers at the same time. As a result, SmartLabs' solutions enable users to view and share the most advanced content on any screen whilst the Service Provider may continuously monitor and analyse the quality of service being delivered to every screen.
So, at IBC 2018 we will showcase:
- User apps for easy video viewing on any screen.
- Multiscreen interactive TV platform, SmartTUBE 5, for efficient TV service management in any network.
- Content delivery solution, SmartMEDIA, for optimised network resource utilisation enabling the delivery of the highest quality service.
- Video QoS monitoring solution, SmartCARE, to monitor, understand and prevent service delivery issues.
- UHD STBs allowing users to enjoy superb 4Kp60 video quality and HDR content.
Join us at SmartLabs booth 14.B01, IBC, Amsterdam, September 14-18, 2018!
Please use promo code 15871 for your free registration.
How to get to our booth at IBC 2018.
About the company
SmartLabs is the leading provider of multi-screen, multi-network solutions for the video streaming sector. SmartLabs’ solutions deliver content services to over 7 million subscribers around the globe on multiple devices from set-top boxes to mobile phones. Smartlabs' client base includes telcos (fixed and mobile), ISP's, cable operators, content and app service providers. SmartLabs partners with 25 IPTV market leaders including Widevine, Apple, Microsoft, Google, Samsung and LG. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Smartlabs has offices in USA, Canada, UK, Cyprus and Russia and has been established for over 15 years, creating innovative solutions for the interactive TV market.