Manage TV services on any network. In the Cloud or On-Premise
Our robust, proven solution is delivered over IP, OTT, DVB hybrid and mobile networks. Over 7m subscribers enjoy content driven by our platform, every day
Free Trial! To deploy a basic configuration, you just need to download the software and install it on a standard server
Modern client applications. Beautiful, agile and fully functional user interfaces for mobile and fullscreen devices
Efficiently meeting the business challenges of the full range of service providers from T1 national operators to competitive OTT providers. Over 7m subscribers are relying on SmartTUBE
Simple and convenient management of the test service via the SmartTUBE web interface which supports various management profiles including EPG editor, platform administrator, content editor, support engineer, analyst
Flexibility and customization. The solution can be easily integrated into a service provider’s existing infrastructure
Reducing of operating costs. Smart TUBE delivers great performance from a simple server configuration with a Postgresql database and may even run in a virtual environment
SmartTUBE Server is the core of the solution; it allows you to manage services, users, content, pricing and metadata. It provides interaction with an operator’s billing and/or payment gateways and facilitates the use of other external information systems.
- Networks Supported. The platform supports IP, OTT, hybrid and wireless networks
- Modern services. The platform provides access to terrestrial TV, interactive TV with nDVR, nPVR, TSTV, CatchUP, Pause Live and VoD support, and multiscreen and multiroom functionality
- Pricing. The solution supports both basic pricing models (SVOD, TVOD, EST), and options with more complex business logic
- Advanced content management tools. SmartTUBE server runs a unified catalogue of content that includes OTT, terrestrial broadcast and VOD. The built-in recommendation engine uses both the in-depth analytics of a subscriber’s individual interests and preferences and expert editorial advice. The platform also supports EPG and metadata management.
SmartTUBE Clients are a range of applications for end-user devices for digital TV. We offer beautifully designed and responsive user interfaces for STBs, interactive TV sets, mobile devices and web browsers.
Benefits for operators
- Multiple platforms. Support for different types of devices (TV, PC, mobile, etc.) and networks (wireless and fixed)
- Wide range of supported devices. Support of a broad range of devices and digital television networks to ensure quick and easy service access
- Rapid interface development / revision / customization and migration. SmartTUBE employs an SDK to support legacy STBs from third party vendors such as Motorola/Arris, Zyxel, Infomir and others. Our interfaces are easily customizable to meet the needs and preferences of the operator. Interfaces have built-in advertising features and content recommendation elements
- Content protection. The solution is integrated with the most popular and efficient CAS and DRM content protection systems
- Low Latency Streaming support. SmartTUBE Clients for Linux and Android STBs, SmartTVs, and iOS/Android mobile devices support Low Latency Streaming protocol. The protocol delivers x10 latency reduction for media delivery and playback in unmanaged networks, providing near real-time viewing experience!
Benefits for subscribers
- Broad functionality. The product offers a large set of features including content recommendations, social media integration, multiscreen support, etc
- High performance. STB interface performance is increased through the use of OpenGL graphics libraries
- Appealing interface. Millions of users around the globe have already appreciated the rich functionality, flexibility and usability of our interfaces
- Unified user experience. Our interfaces have been developed for all device types and are based on a universal design approach and logic. SmartTUBE Clients allow an operator to create a compelling and user friendly environment for their customers to consume content on the devices they demand
- Advanced STB client functionality. SmartTUBE Client can integrate third-party premium and user generated video services, information services, remote management via the phone app, media library access via SMB and DLNA, external USB drives, etc.
Try SmartTUBE 6 beta for Free!
- A broad range of digital television services, including Multiscreen and advanced tools for flexible configuring of services and tariffs
- Free trial for up to 10 users for a period of 3 months
- SmartTUBE server installation package is available in a virtual machine OVF format or a distribution for Red Hat 7 / CentOS 7 x86-64
- Service management using a new user-friendly Web interface
- Out-of-the-box pre-configured platform - you will not need to configure the service from scratch to evaluate the basic features of SmartTUBE 5. The platform is pre-configured to offer all the basic services by default
- No additional payments are needed for the use of third-party software